So we just had a new round of changes and they certainly are significant
- Lifebloom can now be cast on an unlimited amount of targets while under the effect of Tree of Life.
- Omen of Clarity (Passive) – If specialized as a Feral Druid, Omen of Clarity will also have a chance to occur from your auto-attacks. (Tooltip clarification)
- Tree of Life now lasts 30 sec, down from 45 sec. Costs 6% of base mana, down from 13% of base mana.
- Efflorescence no longer procs from Regrowth critical heals, now procs when you heal with your Swiftmend spell. Now heals all nearby friendly targets within 8 yards (up from 4 yards) for X% of the amount healed by your Swiftmend over 7 sec.
- Blessing of the Grove no longer increases the damage done by your Claw and Shred.
The text written by Boubouille on MMO-Champion is somewhat misleading so bear with me.
The interaction between lifebloom and Tree of Life is definitely interesting and vastly superior to the previous condition. I can’t say for sure how useful this will be but time will tell. This may be our way to go hog wild on a couple of tanks during this window?
Tree of Life’s duration was reduced to 30 seconds but what seems to be left out is the reduction in its cooldown from 5 minutes to 3 minutes (assuming the tooltip is correct).
The tooltip seems to indicate that the efflorescence patch will heal for 120% of the Swiftmend as opposed to 10% written. MMO-champion’s database has the first point in the talent giving 10% of the swiftmend, while the second and third are 80% and 120% respectively. As of right now we do not know exactly how much this talent will heal for so it is up in the air. Based off of a swiftmend healing for roughly 10-12K it would mean the difference between ticks of 471 hp per second, and ticks of 1885 hp per second. I’m going to hope that the tooltip is indeed correct however it is purely speculation at this point. What we have now is an ability that we are not forced to spam to generate a decent level of effect given the significantly larger area affected. If it is actually 120%, then the hp/second also seems to be roughly three times higher than the previous version. This could now officially be our second “Wild Growth” on a 15 second cooldown with no “smart healing” mechanic that requires people to remain in it for the duration to gain the full effect. It seems like a fair trade off for 3 talent points IMO. I very much like the idea of having a second tool in the toolbox for handling these types of situations. Regrowth crit + Wild Growth + Swiftmend/Efflorescence can equal a rather high burst/HoT healing in a particular area.
Hopefully we can get some feedback soon from some of our beta testers!